A portable spa ideal for small spaces.
|DIMENSIONS||5’8″ x 5’8″ x 31″ (173 cm x 173 cm x 79 cm)|
|SPA VOLUME||145 US gal (549 liters)|
|TOTAL JETS||12 (2 varieties)|
ACRYLIC SHELL COLORS
- Delivers powerful hydrotherapy to muscles in the back and calves
- Adjusts for a customized massage
- Provides a direct, penetrating massage to muscles in the back
- Relieves tired muscles, stress and tension
- Fully adjustable face
CLEARRAY™ New for 2012, the CLEARRAY Water Purification System is standard on all models. If you have an older hot tub but want the newest technology in the water purification category, you’ll want to purchase the CLEARRAY aftermarket kit.
- Treats water using exclusive UV-C technology
- No gas, chemical, or other by-products added to water
- Neutralizes waterborne pathogens, resulting in clean, fresh, clear water
Multicolor LED Light
- Footwell light addition
- LED technology allows for changeable colors
Durable and UV-resistant synthetic cabinetry provides your spa with the beauty of natural wood.
680 SERIES i-TOUCH CONTROLS
- Digital LED touchpad panel
- Choose from preprogrammed temperature and filtration cycles
- Operate multicolor in-spa LED light option
- One-pump or two-pump control panel, depending on spa
- model filtration cycles
|Dimensions:*||5’8″ x 5’8″ x 31″ (173 cm x 173 cm x 79 cm)|
|Dry Weight:||424 lbs (192 kg)|
|Total Filled Weight:||2,009 lbs (911 kg)|
|Average Spa Volume:||145 US gal (549 liters)|
|Jet Pumps:||Pump 1 North America 2-speed/2.5 hp continuous|
|Air Control/Massage Selectors:||1 Control|
|Water Purification System:||CLEARRAY®|
|Filter:||35 sq. ft.|
|Circulation Pump:||1 Primary Pump|
|Electrical Requirements:||North America (60 Hz): 120 VAC @ 15A or 240 VAC @ 30A or 40A
Export (50 Hz): 230 VAC @ 20A or 30A
|Lighting:||Footwell Multicolor LED Lighting|
|Stainless Steel Jet Trim:||12 with stainless steel trim|
|Heater:||1.0 kW (120v) or 4.0 kW (240v)|
|Shell Colors:||Celestite, Platinum, Oyster, Sahara, Copper Sand, Monaco|
|Cabinetry:||Coastal, Mahogany, Autumn Walnut|
Sundance Spas may make product modifications and enhancements. Specifications may change without notice. International products may be configured differently to meet local electrical requirements. Spa volume is based on average fill. Manufactured under one or more United States patent numbers. Other patents may apply.
Estimated monthly cost is based on CEC test protocol for standby power consumption only. Test results measured in a controlled environment based on a kilowatt rate per hour of $0.10. Local and future energy rates, local conditions and individual use will alter these estimated monthly costs.For complete CEC test protocol and results visit http://www.energy.ca.gov
* BHP (brake horsepower) is a maximum value measured by the motor manufacturer with no pump installed.
** Heater warranty varies outside North America
Dimensions, capacities and weights are approximate. Specifications are subject to change without notice.